2016年1月4日月曜日

5 great points about my hometown



事務局から見える昼のマリン大橋


I'm from Hamada. Do you know Hamada? This city is famous for having many beautiful nature like sea and mountain and so on. And it is very near Hiroshima.  So, you can come anytime!! I will show you 5 great points that may be useful when you come to Hamada.













(1)Sea
The sea of Hamada is very beautiful. Especially, I recommend two seas. First sea is Kokubu bathing beach. It has a white beach that is 1km long. And it has an impressive white beach sand and blue water and beautiful sunset. Many people come there during summer. Second sea is Anegahama bathing beach. It is in iwamikaihin park. It has many facilities for recreation like a camp and tennis court and so on. And many people enjoy BBQ there.












(2)AQUAS
AQUAS is famous for beluga. Beluga is Shiroiruka in Japanese. It has appeared in softbank's CM. And there are a lot of fish in addition to beluga. For example, sharks and sea lion and penguin and so on. Especially, beluga's happy bubble ring is the most popular.











(3)Cafe Michel 




It is French cafe in Hamada. It has the relaxed atmosphere and you can enjoy leisurely. Especially I like Gateaux chocolate and quiche.They are very delicious!! And there are a lot of delicious food in addition to Gateaux chocolate. For example,  Caesar salad and tomato pasta and tea and coffee and so on. 













(4)Yuhi park
It is roadside station in Hamada. You can see the beautiful sunset and the sea of Japan. I like the view from there. And you can enjoy eating great foods and buy local specialty goods. So, this roadside station is elected "important station".












(5)Akaten
「赤天」の画像検索結果
Akaten is one of the specialty goods and it is very popular in Hamada.There is no one who doesn't know Akaten in Hiroshima.  It is made from fish and red pepper. It is red and spicy and delicious. Especially, I recommend the Akaten of Egi.  Please eat it!!














There are many great points in addition to five great points. Please come to Hamada when you want to swim and eat delicious food!! I am waiting for you to come to Hamada!!















8 件のコメント:

  1. I went to Hamada once. Then I went to yuhi park, and I could see very beautiful sunset! And I think Hamada's food is very good. I like seafood, so I want to there once more.

    返信削除
  2. I love Hamada's beaches and go there often. Is the French cafe easy to find in Hamada? Where is it?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. It may be difficult for you to find it. It is behind the library in Hamada.

      削除
  3. I have't go to hamada. I like nature. So I want to go there.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Please come there! I think you like Hamada!!

      削除
  4. When I was young, I visited aquas. I want to visit one more time and take some pictures.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Really? I recommended you should go to penguin building!

      削除